Without our sponsors this wouldn’t be possible! – On this page you will find details of our current sponsors with a link to their website.
Founded on the simple principal of providing exceptional talents to clients in their respective practise areas. Their core expertise lie in working with a portfolio of candidates that exist in very shallow talent pools globally.
Mike Crawford is the founder of Q&A Coaching, a consultancy which brings together highly qualified and experienced life and career coaches, based across the UK, Europe and the US.
Mike is an anomaly – a non-conformist people-centric design engineer with emotional intelligence and an enviable career history, including influential, senior management roles at Apple and Nike.
MANCUB’s concept is simple. We believe that for Father & Son, Uncle & Nephew, or any other Man & Cub combination, matching outfits shouldn’t require compromise on quality and style.
…But being MANCUB is so much more than just matching clothes. It’s that special, and unique bond between Man & Cub.
The Decision Factory is a Community Interest Company focused towards young black males ages 11-24 offering:
- Tailored mentoring programmes (both group & 1:1), peer mentoring and coaching.
- Bespoke projects/ programmes addressing day to day issues affecting the black community, with a specific focus on black boys. Black girls will be incorporated at a later date.
- The addressing and breaking down of societies stigmas and dogmatic beliefs with educational workshops and training.
- Networking events, entrepreneurial workshops, career support, advocacy and more.
- Collaborative ventures with other organisations that share the same beliefs and values.
Interested In Being A Sponsor?
Complete the form below and we’ll be in contact.